Our previously recorded webinars are available to download for on-demand viewing. Browse by webinar topic below.
Presented by MECCO & iTRACE Technologies
OEM manufacturers have been negatively impacted by diverted and counterfeit goods. Established market pricing has been eroded, reputations for quality have been ruined and product liability has increased as a result of fake products entering the market. Some companies are fighting back against this threat by directly placing covert encrypted micro marks on their products with lasers which can be used to authenticate goods, to identify grey market diverters and to prevent false liability claims.
You Will Learn:
– The impact of counterfeiting
– How to cut off grey market supply
– An anti-counterfeiting case study
– Unique features of iTRACE two-factor authentication
Presented by MECCO & Horizon Solutions
Product traceability over its complete life cycle is one of the key issues driving marking technology today. Manufacturers are looking for cradle-to-grave traceability to improve product quality and to make sure all their suppliers comply with quality standards. Marking solutions that feature factory-ready EtherNet/IP connectivity through EtherMark, can reduce integration time from 30+ hours to as little as 8 minutes.
You Will Learn:
– How direct part marking enables traceability throughout a product’s life cycle
– What is the business impact of traceability
– The four key components of a traceability system
– How traceability with EtherNet/IP-enabled marking enables visibility from “big data” all the way down to “small data”
– How direct part marking can drastically reduce your implementation time of a smart marking system in your Connected Enterprise
This webinar discusses the business imperative of realizing a “connected enterprise” with Rockwell Automation, the world’s leading provider of industrial power, control and information systems. The Connected Enterprise model makes it valuable to install MECCO’s laser/dot peen marker that harnesses the power of EtherNet/IP. Learn how traceability fits in and enables visibility from “big data” all the way down to the “small data” of every individual part manufactured.'
Right now, many manufacturers are being pushed to their limits. Budgets are tight, and the need for high quality, efficient part marking is critical. Is your current marking system up to the task?
With the right marking system, you can optimize your processes and save your company costs.
You'll Learn How To:
– Choose a part marking system to help you meet your goals
– Solve common part marking problems with valuable tips and tricks
– Use these systems to optimize your processes
– Connect your marking system to your database
– Control costs, lower supply chain risks, increase efficiency, and boost competitiveness to come out ahead
Even before this global pandemic, manufacturing companies have leveraged direct part marking to help solve a full range of operational and supply chain issues. How can your part marking processes in a post-COVID world give your company a competitive advantage to come out ahead of the recession?
Turn this challenging time into an opportunity to solve your company’s most pressing issues while reducing waste, keeping employees safe and adapting to an evolving workplace environment.
You Will Learn:
– How laser marking and pin marking technologies comply with best cleaning, social distancing and employee health practices
– Why investing in the right tools saves you time and money – today and in the future
– Ways part marking can help you survive and come out ahead of the recession
– How your company can adapt and thrive using traceability in an evolving manufacturing environment
Presented by MECCO & Rockwell Automation
This webinar is an introduction to using EtherNet/IP to create smart, highly scalable and easily implementable production equipment. We explore the advantages of using EtherNet/IP to make your projects cheaper, simpler and more serviceable, as well as leveraging the power of EtherNet/IP when it comes to marking devices.
This webinar is an introduction to MECCO’s EtherMark solution for native EtherNet/IP integration for laser and dot peen markers.
We will introduce the benefits of this technology and give a short demonstration to show how simple it is to go from a blank PLC program to one that marks a 2D barcode and human readable text in under 15 minutes.