Harness the powers of automation and digital connectivity with smarter, more advanced part marking technology in one complete system.
Coming soon, the new LightWriter™ PRO Connect by MECCO®
industrial laser marking workstations are engineered for ultimate flexibility. Take advantage of their modular design and a wide range of laser sources and options to easily integrate part marking into your manufacturing production lines. Then go further and connect your machines to a database for invaluable traceability and data-fueled insights.
Build Your Industrial Laser Engraving Workstations
- 4 Configurations: Featuring the most extensive line of laser engraving systems in the industry, the LightWriter PRO Connect line includes four configurations -- Class IV, 600 Series, 800 Series, and 1100 Series.
- Multiple Laser Sources: Select from multiple laser sources, including Fiber, Tiburon, Green, and UV lasers, to get the best results for your applications.
- Range of Options: Optimize your efficiency with value-added options from vision systems for barcode reading and mark placement to robot-ready options to dial index tables.
- Get Connected: Track your components and products when you connect to a database via GUI or EtherMark.
- MECCO Experience: Partner with a team of laser marking experts to help you build your best solution.
LightWriter PRO Connect by MECCO is proudly designed and built in Pittsburgh, PA (USA).
Explore our full laser lineup
LightWriter™ by MECCO®
Ask us about third-party financing options.