Rockwell Automation Technology Partner
MECCO is a Rockwell Automation Bronze Technology Partner. As a PartnerNetwork member, we work together as one to be your trusted problem solver. We develop smarter solutions for you by connecting manufacturing operations and information systems to drive growth for your business.Our joint industry expertise, understanding of your business, and skill at connecting your enterprise through products like EtherMark®, equip us to address your issues in real time.
- Coupled with Rockwell Automation’s industrial automation products, MECCO laser and pin markers deliver permanent, consistent marking for parts across numerous industries and applications, which can maximize efficiency and quality while reducing costs.
- Combining the expertise and experience of Rockwell Automation and MECCO, the partnership can provide its customers a customized solution that fits all their automation and part-marking needs.
Rockwell Automation is a leader in automation. The company’s domain expertise is built on decades of work across all industries and all regions of the world. They understand the factory floor and the business models that make it the most productive – and are fluent in the real world production challenges customers face. Rockwell Automation also knows how to identify critical data, what it means and how to make it useful to industrial and enterprise users.
Together with Rockwell Automation, we’re working toward a thriving future for industrial automation.
Go to Technology Partner Page
MECCO is proud to be a FANUC America robotic integrator and part of FANUC’s Authorized System Integrator (ASI) Network for automation systems. As an Authorized System Integrator, MECCO provides laser and dot peen marking equipment using robotic solutions that will improve quality, throughput, and productivity to give you the return on investment you are looking for. To increase efficiency, a FANUC robot can be integrated into the marking process by automating part handling to and from a marking station. If more suitable for the application, it can also move the marking device to a part and mark multiple surfaces.
View FANUC Info
MECCO marking systems seamlessly integrate vision capabilities using Cognex Connect. As a Certified System Integrator, Cognex vision systems can be added to MECCO solutions for part traceability reading and verification.
View Cognex Info
- MECCO’s Cognex Connect Integration allows you to connect the vision system to the laser instead of connecting both the laser and vision systems to the PLC.
- Providing camera programming backups, MECCO makes it easy to swap cameras quickly, ensuring the laser is consistently in use.
- MECCO’s Cognex Connect prevents parts from moving forward if verification is not successful, safeguarding the product from any marking or traceability error.
We believe in building our marking systems to the highest quality standards. To prove it, we put them through rigorous testing to make sure that MECCO systems are the best you'll ever experience.